AutoPedia.co.uk are looking for people who can provide a service to our clients by going to their place of work or home address and gathering details and images of a vehicle and adding it to our Website.
You'll need to be focused on customer service and putting customers first.
We are offering a number of franchise areas for free. Terms and conditions do apply however.
Contact us to see if an area you are interested in is available either to purchase or for free under our terms and conditions.
What will I need to be a franchisee?
Firstly you need to of smart appearance, able to communicate effectively and write to a high standard. Willing to travel around your franchise area and obtain details of vehicles for sale and take photos - exterior, interior, engine and luggage areas, including if requested a video presentation of the vehicle.
You will be comfortable around people and able to ensure accurate details are obtained and checked for each vehicle you visit.
You will like meeting and talking to people.
You will be required to build a client base within your area, by visiting local used vehicle garages and dealerships and offering our services to their business. As part of this you will be able to negotiate deals for placing ads with us and ensuring targets are met.
Part of negotiating deals means you set your deals within our costing price list.
If you would like to know more about our franchise scheme us using the contact form.
Don't forget we are offering some franchise areas free, please ask about this deal.
- My Company Orientated
* To achieve personal car sales targets, profit targets and activity levels
* To achieve all the key performance standards.
* To provide the highest levels of customer service by providing a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and efficient service projecting the quality image of the Company.
The role of Franchisee Sales Executive is very hands-on and the person appointed will have:
* An outstanding record of sales achievement
* The ability to comply with all company and manufacturer's disciplines, procedures and reporting analysis
* The ability to work within a defined sales process environment
* Good administration skills
* An understanding of database management - PC input skills
* A full valid UK Driving Licence is essential and access to a clean and insured for business vehicle.
- Administration processes and backup of dedicated AutoPedia.co.uk staff.
- Company Uniform
- Commission based sales revenue with unlimited earnings potential
- Be your own boss
- Several revenue streams available
NOTE: Franchise area costs may go up or down on renewal agreement dates due to additional and varying area changes.