- 20 per cent more power and fuel economy than previous version
- Sprints 0-62mph in 6.9 seconds, offers 137mph top speed and 1.6-litre EcoBoost 182PS petrol engine delivers 240Nm of torque
- Ford tunes powertrain, suspension, steering and brakes for optimised driving dynamics; introduces enhanced Torque Vectoring Control and 3-mode Electronic Stability Control
- Most fuel-efficient Fiesta ST delivers 47.9mpg (combined) and 138g/km CO2*
- EcoBoost technology enables 20 per cent fewer CO2 emissions but 20 per cent more power compared to previous generation Fiesta ST
- Stylish new Fiesta ST offers unique grille, dynamic headlight design, and dramatic rear diffuser element; Recaro seats, unique ST detailing and Sound Symposer
- Over 1,850 all-new Ford Kuga models sold before dealer deliveries started - 1,600 of those to private buyers
- Over 85 per cent of UK sales are top Titanium and Titanium X models
- 98 per cent of orders are specified with optional extras such as driver assist technologies
- Ford’s acclaimed UK-engineered 1.6-litre turbo-powered EcoBoost engine debuts on Kuga
- Priced from £20,895 on-the-road
As the all-new Ford Kuga arrives in UK dealerships, more than 1,850 are already being handed over to eager customers, many of whom placed early orders without even a test-drive.
Since prices were announced in November, 1,850 orders have been received ahead of volume deliveries commencing this month. Of the 1,850, 1,600 were retail orders placed by private buyers, the balance being to fleets.