- Most significant model revision ever undertaken by Mercedes-Benz
- Simplified UK model line-up comprises SE and AMG Sport – COMMAND Online with Media Interface and DAB radio fitted as standard
- Enhanced visual appeal and more standard equipment including Sport grille with central Mercedes-Benz star, replacing the bonnet mounted star on both model lines
- E 220 CDI SE model now below 130 g/km of CO2, reducing first year road fund licence to zero and improves BIK taxation by 1 per cent
- New Saloon from £32,400 to £73,720 OTR and Estate from £34,310 to £75,510 OTR
Ahead of its UK introduction in April 2013, the new E-Class Saloon and Estate pricing and specifications have been released, with enhanced standard equipment and increased value for customers.
The new E-Class model line-up consists of SE and AMG Sport, replacing the SE, Avantgarde and Sport models from the previous generation E-Class.